Pages

Labels

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Babylegs Review: Leg warmers & Socks

Babylegs Review: Leg warmers & Socks Tube. Duration : 5.18 Mins.


I wish I would have had these a lot sooner! They would have been a lifesaver when my son was a newborn. Now I know :) and I will be getting more for my son now and future babies! Very friendly staff and the company is amazing. I want to thank babylegs again for sponsoring this review. Leg warmers shown in this video Kipling & Arctic Socks Speedy & x-ray (halloween socks) Babylegs www.babylegs.com Facebook page www.facebook.com Twitter twitter.com Yes I was sent these items by babylegs however this is my honest opinion and I am not being paid by this company. Music Kevin Macleod I was sent this item to review BUT these are my honest opinions and Im not being paid to say any of this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment