Pages

Labels

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Jay Z Freestyle

Jay Z Freestyle Tube. Duration : 4.77 Mins.


I been crushin the buildin since Izod socks I'm so independent sh.. i might buy Koch I might not stop Places to cop, 76 floors you can call me the Doc Inspired by boesky, got my chariots of fire Everybody took shots, hit my body up, I'm tired Build me up break me down to build me up again They like "Hov we need you back so we can kill ya as. again" Hov got flow, though he's no Big and Pac, but he's close How I'm 'posed to win? They got me fighting ghosts... Same sword the knight you they gon' good night you with Sh.., Thats only half if they like you That aint even the half what they might do Dont believe me ask Michael See Martin, see Malcolm You See Biggie, see Pac, see success and its outcome See Jesus, see Judas, see Caesar, see Brutus See success is like suicide Suicide is a suicide If you succeed, prepare to be crucified Media meddles, ni..as sue you, you settle Every step you take, they remind you, you ghetto So its tough being Bobby Brown To be Bobby then, you gotta be Bobby now Now the question is, "Is to have had and lost Better than not having at [all]?" Everybody wanna be the King then shots ring You layin on your balcony with holes in your dream Or you Malcolm X'd out, get distracted by screams Everybody get your hand off my jeans! Everybody look at you strange say you changed Uhh! Like you work that hard to stay the same Uhh! Game stays the same the name changes So its best for those to not overdose on being famous Most kings get driven so insane That they ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment