Pages

Labels

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2013

Nick J's House 3 part one

Nick J's House 3 part one Video Clips. Duration : 3.15 Mins.


Nick's Pov* Nick- " I do love you. I love you more than anyone in the whole world." I sighed pulling her close to my chest. "But I am The President Of The United States and i cant be here to correct you and love you all the time!" I say a little louder suddenly turning frustrated. I turned my head to catch My little boy crawling out of play pen and i snapped. I pushed Sophie next to me on the sofa and then grabbed Bailey giving him 10 hard spanks to his little butt. He started to cry for Selena and I smacked his theigh. Sophie's Pov* I got up and shoved Daddy away from bailey. I didn't mean to it just happened and I could tell he was real mad but I ignorged him and put bailey back in his playpen giving him a quick kiss before I heard Daddy unbuckle his leather belt. I turned around and ran towards my room grabbing the phone to call momma but Daddy was too quick for me. He grabbed me by my shoulder and bent me over my bed I started to sob and he took the phone from my hands. Nick- "Your Momma would agree with me Sophie! You just need to learn to mind your own damn business! Bailey is my responsibility not yours* I shouted "Get in the corner" i yelled my face a beat red. She ran to the corner. I sighed stepped to the window to breathe and calm down. This was hard without Selena. I can remember when I was the one to stay home with the kids and I'de only have to spank once a week if that. I wiped the frustration off my face. I wanted to call my wife but more importantly I ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment