Pages

Labels

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

Imma tell you One Time Ch. 11 pt.1

Imma tell you One Time Ch. 11 pt.1 Tube. Duration : 0.52 Mins.


"I found... Truth or Dare." Ryan smirked and started typing things in. "Ry, no. Because I always end up with the really stupid ones or the really awkward ones!" I crossed my arms over my chest, plus... this one is for teenagers... it has alot of PG-13 to 17 dares. Not the best things in the world. Killer & funny, but can be totally wrong & obsene. Ick. "Please, Nicole. I promise, no one has to do something they don't want to. Deal?" Justin coaxed to me. "You can sit by me?" He smiled, his LA Teal/black hat tilted up, and that smile that melts me. "Fine..." I huffed, after Justin sincerely hugged me outta pure happiness. "But, it stays PG-13, got it Ryan. Nothing over the year of 17 yrs. +. Some of that is wayy too... adult-ish... I guess." I thought about it some, like the worst I've seen so far was 'take someone into the next room, and preform a strip tease, as far as you dare,' doubt anyone here would go all the way... I looked around the room. Hope this game doesn't change anything... I thought taking my ITouch from Ryan, changing the settings, adding our names, and sitting next to Justin, on the floor. This ought to be interesting... I shook my ITouch. "Who's first?" Ryan said eying my ITouch. "Let it pick, it picks who goes first. Everyone kinda gather around and let me get some ice for my ankle real quick then we should all be ready then, right?" "Let me get you some ice, & yepp." Justin offered. Smiling at him, he jogged into the kitchen and was back what seemed ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment