Pages

Labels

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Wiz Khalifa - Rooftops (feat. Curren$y) Rolling Papers Leaked Album 2011 new [Lyrics] Full Version

Wiz Khalifa - Rooftops (feat. Curren$y) Rolling Papers Leaked Album 2011 new [Lyrics] Full Version Tube. Duration : 4.38 Mins.


Hot track off of the 2011 album Roling Papers. Wiz Kalifa feat. Curren$y and new artist Vicez. Fire! Lyrics: Wiz Khalifa - verse 1] And they say they ballin' but I do it how the pros do Where we goin next? we gon let my hoes choose No socks and my boat shoes Guess a n-gga eating good like whole foods Not a couple cameras now they bring the whole crew Bad bitch ride wit me so she pose too See me and my guys like a plane flown through Hella high roll up weed up like I'm supposed too And now I'm into big things On the building you need to know the tenant rate Gettin paid still ridin no shirt Let a b-tch give me brain call it home work N-ggas try hatin' on 'em but it dont work [Chorus] Alota shit done change New clothes new car new things Sayin boy they used to be at the bottom Came up thats what they say Used to not be allowed in the building But now we on the roof top Used to not be allowedd in the building But now we on the roof top Slow money just better than gettin' no money [Vicez] They all kno what it izz u see the blunt flicker wit rhymes kickin that minute man they come quicker Done wit u/ like damnn baby u still here? Bitch on the grind like coffy that's pam grier Name vicez hoes like to call vizzy The one n own/ money grown I aint drizzy I run this / and your home/ I aint diggy Now my records getting them spins bitch so get dizzy Sky scraper/ hi haters/ im in the buildinggg While u flop we rooftop/ hit the chimney mary poppins/ hot box like that's legal Lightin ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment