Pages

Labels

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Notorious BIG - One More Chance (Remix)

The Notorious BIG - One More Chance (Remix) Tube. Duration : 4.27 Mins.


The Notorious BIG - One More Chance (Remix) [Chorus - Faith Evans]: One more chance Biggie give me one more chance One more chance Biggie give me one more chance [Verse 1]: First things first, I Poppa, freaks all the honey's Dummies, playboy bunnies, those wantin' money Those the ones I like cause they don't get Nathan But penetration, unless it smells like sanitation Garbage, I turn like doorknobs Heart throb, never, black and ugly as ever However, I stay Gucci down to the socks Rings and watch filled with rocks And my jam knock in the Mitsubishi Girls pee pee when they see me Navajos creep me in they tee pee As I lay down lawss like Alan Coppe Stop it, if you think they gonna make a profit Don't see my one, don't see my guns, get it Now tell ya friends Poppa hit it then split it In two, as I flow with the Junior MAFIA I don't know what the hell's stoppin' ya I'm clockin' ya, Versace shades watchin' ya Once ya grin, I'm in game begin First I talk about I dresses this In diamond neckalaces, stretch Lexuses The sex is just immaculate from the back I get Deeper and deeper, help ya reach the Climax that your man can't make Call him, tell him you'll be home real late Now sing the break Baby here I am All I need is more chance I can help you find yourself Cause you don't need nobody else One more chance.... [Verse 2]: She's sick of that song or how it's so long Thought he worked his until I handled my biz There I is, Major Payne like Damon Wayans Low Down Dirty even, lik his ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment