Pages

Labels

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Biggie Smalls Feat Faith Evans - One More Chance ( lyrics )

Biggie Smalls Feat Faith Evans - One More Chance ( lyrics ) Video Clips. Duration : 3.80 Mins.


Uhh... What? (That's right! Bad Boy!) What? Uhh! Uhh, Uhh! Lyrically I'm, uhh! Uhh, check it out! www.facebook.com Uhh, lyrically I'm... Uhh... uhh, uhh! What? Junior MAFIA! (Remix) Uhh, Junior MAFIA! [Bridge: Faith Evans] Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Yeeeeeeeeah, yeeeeeeeeeah! So goooooood, so goooooood! I loooove you sooooooo much! One more chaaaaaaance! - Biggie give me one more chaaaance... One more chaaaaaaance! - Biggie give me one more chaaaance... One more chaaaaaaance! - Biggie give me one more chaaaance... One more chaaaaaaance! - Biggie give me one more chaaaance... [The Notorious BIG:] First things first, I poppa! - Freaks all the honies! (uh-huh!) Dummies! (uh!) - Playboy bunnies, those wantin' money. Those the ones I like cause they don't get Nathan But penetration, unless it smells like sanitation. Garbage, I turn like doorknobs, Heart throb? Never! - Black and ugly as ever! However - I stay Coogi down to the socks Rings and watch filled with rocks! (uh!) And my jam knock in your Mitsubishi Girls pee pee when they see me (uh-huh!) navajos creep me in they tee pee! (uh!) As I lay down laws like Alan Coppet Stop it! (uh!) - If you think they gonna make a prophet! Don't see my ones, don't see my guns! - Get it? Now tell ya friends Poppa hit it (uh!) then split it! In two as I flow with the Junior MAFIA (uh!) I don't know what the hell's stoppin' ya! I'm clockin ya, Versace shades watchin' ya! (uh-huh!) Once ya grin, I'm in, game begin! (uh!) First I talk about how I ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment