Pages

Labels

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2012

Yelawolf - Speak Her Sex (Billy Crystal Mixtape)

Yelawolf - Speak Her Sex (Billy Crystal Mixtape) Video Clips. Duration : 2.63 Mins.


goo.gl 1.Yelawolf - Billy Crystal 2.Yelawolf - Good To Go 3.Yelawolf - Pop The Trunk 4.Yelawolf - Speak Her Sex 5.Yelawolf - Daddy's Lambo 6.Yelawolf - Turn It Up 7.Yelawolf - Go Crazy 8.Yelawolf - Love Is Not Enough 9.Yelawolf - Trunk Muzik 10.Yelawolf - Box Chevy Pt 3 11.Yelawolf - Mixing Up The Medicine 12.Yelawolf - Hometown Hero 13.Yelawolf Ft. Gucci Mane - Wanna Party 14.Yelawolf - That's What We On Now 15.Yelawolf - Shit I Seen 16.Yelawolf - I Wish 17.Yelawolf - BET 10' Cypher - Bones Brigant 18.Yelawolf - Lemonade Freestyle 19.Yelawolf - Swagger Killer Aaaahhhhhh... That's my spot Ooohhh... [Chorus:] [Nikkiya:] Every night my little box, these speakers sexin me, [Yelawolf:] Just hop in the box let the drop move you around, [Nikkiya:] Hoppin out them juices flow like rivers on my sheets, [Yelawolf:] So much knock in it, liftin you straight off the ground, [Nikkiya:] Everything I really love be coming through them speaks, [Yelawolf:] Vibrate get you so wet girl long as my speakers on, [Nikkiya:] I'm cumin strong, it's like 'Speak Her Sex' to me." [Yelawolf:] How bout a ride, yea you. Would you like to sit inside of this pontoon? Sip some tea, while the sun sets over my new seats and Caprice goes boom boom, That's right, bright like the headlights, High beams, I should get a ticket the way I lean, Robbin these rappers like me and Irene, Oops that's Dick and Jane, Oops that's my dick in Jane, I took a shot of Jack D and I threw the dice on the board like it was a ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment