Pages

Labels

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Lost Memories-Juley Story Episode 1

Lost Memories-Juley Story Episode 1 Tube. Duration : 3.75 Mins.


Mileys POV: I hear my dad scream my name in my sleep which seem to scare me because I jumped and woke myself up.Today I was going to start my first day at Kindro High. I was a Senior and also a year younger than all the rest of them. I look at the clock which read 6:00 and got out of bed. I went to take my morning shower like I always did before school and changed into a pair of blue skinny jeans and a red tank which I covered with a black jacket. I put on my socks and my black Vans and walk downstairs. My mom was in the kitchen and my dad was on the couch drunk off his ass. I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table.(End Of POV) Miley: Isnt it alittle bit too early for him to be drinking? Sara: (Mileys mom) Yes, but dont let him know that or well you know. Miley: Yeah (Sighs) Sara: You hungry? Miley:No Sara:Ok I walked into the living room past my dad and up to the wall to grab my keys. Billy: (Mileys Dad) Where do you think your going? Miley: School? Where else would I be going at 6:30 in the morning? Billy: Dont be a smart ass. Now come give your daddy a hug and kiss goodbye. I walk up to him and I can smell the beer on his breath before I can even reach the couch. Miley:(Kisses his cheek and hugs him quick) Billy: What was that? That wasnt a kiss. Miley: Please dont make me. Billy: Come here and give me a kiss. Miley: (A tear rolls down her eye) *Kisses his mouth* Billy: *Grabs her head and holds her lips on his* I quickly get out of his grip and run out the ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment