Pages

Labels

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2012

SweetAndSourChp33

SweetAndSourChp33 Tube. Duration : 3.08 Mins.


"What's wrong with my clothes, Mr. Socks and Sandals?" "Have you seen the girls I date? If my boys are going to believe that we're together, then you need to look the part. I don't go for the sweats and sneakers kind of girl." Bree rolled her eyes; she was beginning to regret the plan already. "Alright, skirts and stilettos it is...but, like you said, make this believable." Bobby smiled, "I'm an actor, baby, oh I'll make this believable." "It's settled then. We'll tell everyone we're together tomorrow." "Why don't we start with the guys? There's a VFC meeting tomorrow morning, you can drop me off at the house." "Sounds good," Bree smiled. VFC House (Night): "So Drew you and Chels Huh?" Jayk asked. Everyone was sitting on the couch talking. "There is nothing going on between us." He said quietly. "Sure...Seriously man you came home then went back to pick her up. We all know you like her." "Maybe...But I can't go out with her I'm HELPING her get over bobby that's what a good friend does." "So basically you're just the friend who has feelings but she doesn't and you're just stuck picking up the pieces." "Shut Up Jayk!" Drew threw a pillow at him. He had a point, "What about you and Rebecca huh?" "Pshhh, nothing's going on between us. I got a lot of other girls ringing my phone." "Jayk...what girls? seriously? Your producer's daughter? She's just talking to you because you're in a boy band," Ash said. Everyone laughed, even Jayk. "Not true! I was going on dates every night ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment